Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I want Oreo's!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's been sooooo long... frown I'll trade a Euro for an oreo smile

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You still cant get Oreo's in Europe? thats friggin rude frown

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Up here in Utrecht I know plenty of stores that sell Oreo's, even the Plusmarkt.. I don't know why they don't sell them over where you are Day Z, but I feel your pain... Oreo's should be available at every street corner just like in the US so that they can become a staple of the Dutch diet too. frown

    Try and find an America Today near you, they sell them and I have to tell you Oreo's are pretty damn cheap for imported food.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why, so you can be fat Europeans, just like us fat Americans? be careful what you wish for......hehehe wink

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't have the double stuffed here... frown
    And I forgot to try them when I was in New York. frown

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you like regular or double stuffed?

    hehehehe

    ------------------
    Oh the toil a lie can bring. That quitters never know. But lies can be the perfect thing, if they never show.

    %%%Angel of Wanton Distruction%%%
    Spawn's Angels

    Suna no ashiato kuzureteku
    "The footsteps I leave behind vanish in the sand"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *eats another oreo whilst giggling quietly to himself* biggrin

    ------------------
    "The only people for me are the mad ones the ones who are mad to live mad to talk mad to be saved desirous of everything at the same time the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes awww!" Jack Kerouac

    091101

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah well something tells me you're getting plenty of double stuffing over there *peers through the screen*

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO

    That's dirty...

    ------------------

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Oh yeah, double-stuffs are the best.
    *drool*

    Ever dunked them in milk? Yum.

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to feel the wind.
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    "I'm not crazy, I'm just reality challenged" -tyledras
    Help Hostboard by using that search engine.
    ChatterBox
    Bran's Place

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •